GXDP-800 Series – Your main benefits.
- Dose Reduction Technology for optimised image quality with very low radiation dose
- Four individual image resolution options (Dose reduction – DRT, Standard, High Res, Endo)
- Maximum operational flexibility with four FOV – up to FOV 8 x Ø 15 cm (optional)
- Simple, intuitive operation with the new touch-panel user interface
GXDP-800TM Series – the next logical step.
- A flagship product for a whole new generation of Gendex products
- A cost-efficient and easy-to-use system
- Made to adapt to your requirements
Taking 3D adaptability to the max – with four different FOV sizes.*
Benefit from the large FOV selection.
The four different field of view sizes secure reliable 3D diagnostics in the entire oral region. They provide indication-related and versatile application possibilities for the daily routine – from implantology to oral surgery.
You adapt to every patient – your GXDP-800 unit does, too.
A selection of FOV resolutions for every indication.
You can choose from four resolutions for all FOV sizes.
The Endo option is additionally available with a 5 x Ø 5 cm FOV. All modes provide the appropriate resolution for the respective indication.
- Dose Reduction Technology (DRT) – for 3D images with radiation comparable to doses of 2D images
- Standard Mode – with optimised patient dose for most clinical cases
- High Resolution Mode – for extremely sharp images with highly detailed diagnostic information
- Endo Mode – with 85 um voxel size and SRT function, specially designed for endodontics
Dose Reduction Technology – The sensible solution for sensitive cases
The unique Dose Reduction Technology (DRT) of the GXDP-800 CBCT device creates optimised 3D X-ray images with a low radiation dose. Dose reduction is a real benefit for dose sensitive clinical cases such as post op images, implant planning, and pediatric.
Join the conversation